Thank you for responding to this Moonshot survey!
(For the 2 minute version, respond to Part A. If you can give us a few more minutes, respond to both Parts A and B. If you are affiliated with more than one company, you may complete a survey for each company. While we invite your comments throughout, providing them is completely optional.)
Part A: 3 Questions
1. Has your theatre assessed or evaluated the processes and practices you use to select repertoire and plan seasons in recent years?
2. How satisfied are you personally with the processes and practices your theatre uses to select repertoire and plan seasons?
3. How interested and open do you think your theatre would be in ideas to improve forecasting and complex decision making that come from other domains?
2. Your role in play and season repertoire selection (check all that apply)
Read/review Scripts and concepts
On a script review team
Part of a collective decision-making process
3. At your company, who has ultimate decision making authority in play selection?
4. At your company, who has ultimate decision making authority in season selection?
5. How would you describe your company's repertoire selection process? (check all that apply):
All in our heads
6. How interested and open do you think your theatre would be to reviewing and reflecting on your current repertoire selection process and how it might be improved?
7. Is there anything else you'd like to share with us?